Sister quotes

Sister quotes

celebrate sisters.

Unique Quotes about Sisters
Funny
I know what you did and I will tell Mom!
As far as sisters go, you're the best there is, but I'm still the favorite.
Little sisters - the only person in the world you can blame for the things you did and get by with it.
You're my sister and my best friend. If you think otherwise, just remember I know all your secrets.
If you trip and fall in life, I will be there to help you up - after I quit laughing.
Emotional

More Visit Read Status- Love Shayari -Status for Girlfriend / Lover

Love attitude status
rajput killer status
rajput attitude status
romantic whatsapp status
emotional breakup status
lovedose

Sisters may drive you crazy, get into your stuff and irritate you. However, if anyone else dares say so, a sister will defend you to the death.
A sister is a special type of angel on earth who brings out your best qualities.
Sisters help make the hard times easier and the easy times more fun.
Sister, we share so many moments that no one else will understand. We've laughed at inside jokes, have our own catch phrases, and understand each other's joy and pain. I can't imagine anyone who would make a better best friend than you and I'm so happy to have you in my life.
Being without your sister is like being without your heart and soul.
I Love My Sister
Sisters hugging I love my sister because she is all the things I'm not and she brings out the things I am that she isn't. I bring out the best in her and she brings out the best in me. It is one of the few, lifelong relationships that completes who I am.
We bonded over games, late night movies, pillow fights and making fun of Mom and Dad. I can't imagine life without you, dear sister. I love you more than words could ever express.
A sister is like a magical mirror where we can see who we truly are on the inside. She sees the best in us and brings out the strongest of emotions. She is often the first person our age that we love and is a friend for life.
Life would be so barren without a loving sister to share the many precious moments of life.
She's my steadfast friend, my support when I am weak and my cheerleader when I am discouraged. I can't imagine life without my best friend, my confidante, my sister.
Memory Lane
When you have a sister, you never truly forget the past. If you do, she'll be happy to remind you of all your stupidest mistakes.


We start our sentences with "remember when" and end our days with a chat on the phone. As children, we fought and argued over everything, but as adults, we are the very best of friends. You are the one person I have always been able to count on and I love you more with each year that passes, my first and dearest friend.
When we were little, you always watched out for me, big sis. You protected me from others, played with me even when you'd outgrown play time, let me tag along even though you didn't really want to and were simply the best big sister ever. I love you and am so glad that we are sisters.
When we were little, you loved to get into my stuff. How many tubes of lipstick did you ruin trying to look like your big sister? How many times did you beg and plead until I'd play with you, even when I were too grown up? I took me along with me even though sometimes I didn't want to because I knew we were growing up and I knew that one day my little sister would have friends and activities of her own and I would no longer be such a hero to her. Today, we are both grown and I'm so glad we had those moments. Even though we drove each other crazy at times, I have always been proud to call you sister.
Our crazy family tree - we're just two nuts who survived it together. Love you, sis.
Celebrity Quotes
Beyonce and Solange We have our own, unspoken language--a look that makes one of us fall on the floor laughing or the slight inflection in our voice that conveys everything. Someone who sees you exactly as you are, and thinks that is enough. -


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

brother quotes